Friday, August 30, 2013

Permanent Address

I now know my new permanent address!  Both packages and letters can be sent here.

Sarah Colton
DA, LGU-Siaton
Negros Oriental, Philippines 6219

So pleeeeeeeease write!!!!!!

On a side note, we went diving for the first time yesterday and it was completely awesome!  I've never seen so many fish before!  And they weren't scared of us or anything; many times I was within 3 feet of fish and they were as interested in us and we were in them.  It actually reminded me of the animals on the Galapagos Islands.  Anyway, the definite highlight for me was when we swam with a school of about 200 jack (a type of fish).  They were huge fish; at least 2-3 feet long!!  I got within a foot of them multiple times.  I would just swim right at the school and go slowly through them and they would form around me and just encompass me; I could then turn in circles and see jacks on almost all sides of me!  It was crazy awesome.  There are pictures, but they'll come later.

But ya, just had to add in that little story real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment